[SoaS] Call for Testers: LiveUSB Creator on other Distributions

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Tue Jul 20 09:41:12 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I'd like us to get a coherent way in terms of user interfaces for
creating Sugar on a Stick on as many distributions as possible. I do
have a first iteration of such a release using Fedora's LiveUSB
Creator ready and need some testers with - preferably different -
distributions. There are a couple of things that need to be checked
before this is ready for mass-consumption, but if you're interested in
giving this a try, please drop me a line and note the distributions
you're running on real machines on which you could actually test this.

Thanks,
--Sebastian