[SoaS] Sugar on a Stick Meeting on Monday at 1900 UTC

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Mon Jul 19 10:41:53 EDT 2010

I'm going to have to miss today's meeting, but as an update on my task
from last week: http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/1798#comment:22

In short, we're on our own wrt liveusb-creator hacking between now and
Alpha freeze, and really need a willing hacker to spec out - say, a
3-4 hour code dive in the next few days, and take the notes in that
ticket and perhaps pbrobinson and bernie and mtd in an IRC channel -
and jump in, ask questions, spec things out, hack, see what's
possible, how far they can get, what needs to happen to get the rest
of the way. We need a Python coder with some operating system
knowledge, I think, to just do this - I know I can't.

--Mel