[SoaS] Problem with Mirabelle and USB Boot

Marc Karasek marckarasek at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 23:01:05 EDT 2010

  I was involved with the thread you mentioned, Fred.

It looks to me like the image is looking for the name "FEDORA" at some
point in the boot to mount root??  I need to look into this further to
make sure.  If you make a stick and have it named anything other than
FEDORA, it looks like the boot fails.  I do not know if this is tied to
the other gentleman's problem of not saving information across a boot.
I think that may have been a case of not specifying any persistent
storage in liveusb.

Marc

*Marc Karasek*
Troop 648 Asst Scoutmaster
Button Gwinnett Boy Scout Roundtable Commissioner
2010 ScoutFest Director of Outdoor Activities
NYLT SM 2010
Herder of Cats
God Bless

92-57 Bear