[SoaS] [Sugar-devel] SOAS 2 problems

David Leeming david at leeming-consulting.com
Fri Jan 22 14:41:17 EST 2010

OK thanks. Actually we now have learned to boot direct off the flash drive with most machines here and the local team are sure that they can easily advise the teachers on the remote islands to make the minor change BIOS settings. It works splendidly! This will really help in raising awareness and momentum for scaling up after the current small trial in Tuvalu. So, the boot helper issue was just a distraction.