[SoaS] sugarizing liveusb-creator (permission)

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Tue Feb 23 17:41:32 EST 2010

That's fine, with two caveats:

1 - Correct the "source for libsurgarize.so, source for one of the
scripts, source, source" to include the links, or follow the links back
and add the names of everyone who contributed.

I really did very little of the work, if I recall correctly I just put
together a script to follow all of the instructions someone else worked
out, and made the obnoxiously simple .svg's.

2 - Please make copies of the files on your wiki, and link to those.

Particularly since I can't guarantee I'll always have them on my
website, especially since I no longer have an OLPC.

In fact, I'm glad these files are going to a good home, since I no
longer have the ability to debug or maintain them.
from: catmoran at catmoran.com