[SoaS] recommended brands...

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Tue Feb 16 15:03:52 EST 2010

I use Lexar Firefly 4GB, Toshiba 4/8/16 GB sticks and have had no problems.
Sandisk SDHC 4/8 GB SD Cards work well also.
Beware of USB sticks with U3 software (Sandisk cruzer micro 4GB) as you
need to use the U3 software to remove the U3 Partition befor using them
for sugar.

A LED to see activity is very important also to see when the delayed
writes have finsihed, so as to not corrupt a USB by pulling them out too
soon.

Tom Gilliard
satellit