[SoaS] Sugar on a Stick Bug Tracking

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Thu Feb 4 21:21:29 EST 2010

Sebastian,

If you want, we can link both trackers together. That way, people can file
the bug anywhere and it will appear everywhere.  Updates to either tracker
update both. LP & Trac work quite well together:
https://help.launchpad.net/Bugs/TracPlugin

I'm fairly certain we can also link bugs listed in Fedora sugar packages to
LP also...

Tim