[SoaS] SoaS 5 feature list

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 03:41:11 EST 2010

Hi All,

Will the (hopefully short term) withdrawal of Sebastian from SoaS I'm
sending out the feature process email for V5. With the reduction in
the team I'm not going to have the weekly feature process meetings but
think that a on list discussion might be the best way to proceed for
this release.

For the V5 process I'll be working on the core release and likely not
much else (my spare time has been greatly reduced as well).

Please put any feature write up any features within the following wiki
structure. Quite happy to have them discussed on list initially as
well.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Soas_V5/

So what else are people working on or interested in?

Regards,