[SoaS] New feature or bug? soas-i386-20100811.16.iso (uses first-boot now)

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Thu Aug 12 04:54:55 EDT 2010

In testing the latest Nightly Composes [1,2], I discovered both a CD and
a script made USB, boot to: console; first-boot; sugar name field+color;
then F3 Neighborhood only first time booted. Is this a new feature or a bug?

I can see where first-boot will return information to fedora on the
builds use as a feature.
It may however be confusing for a user of the CD where it will occur
each time it is started.
It does not seem to reappear on reboot of a persistent USB, so it is
working properly.

Tom Gilliard
satellit

see: