[SoaS] Read and evince issues in F-14 (again!)

pbrobinson at gmail.com pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 06:12:11 EDT 2010

So it seems somehow that Read is the one with all the bad luck at the moment...

It currently broken in F-14 and rawhide due to the gnome-python2
evince bindings being disabled as it doesn't look like at the moment
that they're coming back anytime soon [1]. I'm going to work on this
from a couple of angles to see what the options are. So firstly this
is a heads up to the issue. Secondly I would like some feed back to
what the options are. I get the feeling that we should be looking at
the pygi bindings for evince (yea Tomeu I'm looking at you for feed
back here :-D ) and what other options sugar develops think we might
have here.

Peter

[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/desktop/2010-August/thread.html