[SoaS] Weekly status report - Mon 12/04/10

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Wed Apr 28 13:38:41 EDT 2010

==Preliminary Testing of soas-i386-20100427.18.iso==
http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/soas/soas-i386-20100427.18.iso
./livecd-iso-to-disk  --format --reset-mbr --overlay-size-mb 1200
/home/xxx/Desktop/soas-i386-20100427.18.iso /dev/sdg
to 2GB USB
*Plymouth graphic circle start up is back
 a nice light brown sugar precedes it
*Write works
*Etoys does leave a colored icon in F3 after running
*No presence service BUT fix is coming for a preview of fix:
> In sugar terminal:
> su
> rpm -Uvh
> http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/telepathy-gabble-0.9.11-1.fc14.i686.rpm
> Restart USB
*liveinst(Anaconda) crashes but fix is supposed to be coming soon:
anaconda fix for soas..test Digest, Vol 74, Issue 86
> This should be fixed with
> http://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/pyparted-3.3-1.fc13
> which is now in stable.
> Todays nightlys should have the fix. Please retest after they are in
> place.
> kevin

Activities all start and shutdown.
Browse115,Etoys115,Chat66,Terminal31,TA83,IRC6,log23,Write69,Record66,Physics4,Read78
Update: TA 83>86,Record66>67,Read78>86

Tom Gilliard
satellit