[SoaS] sugar on a stick

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 11:02:30 EDT 2010

And just who will the end user be?  Hopefully an educator.  And what os are they likely to use? Windows or Mac OS-10.  A few enlightened folks may run Linux.

Strange... right now, the SoaS I made on a friend's PC runs only on my MacBook.  The one George Hunt helped me make on my MacBook runs only on my eeePC!

I still haven't figured out how to make one on the eeePC... and that is one of the reasons I bought it.  No one has answered my question: If I run the LiveUSB creator program on the eeePC can I do the download directly from Fedora to the usb stick without filling up the machine's tiny memory and crashing it or causing a "fatal freeze?"

Caryl