[SoaS] Possibly Helpful Instructions

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 13:46:23 EDT 2010

Hi Caryl,

I see you have been working very hard on SoaS things and trying to put a
guide together. Here is a link to some How to instructions from the XO in
Palestine project. Thought they might help and they seem to be a great
structure/format you might like to incorporate into your guide.

XO in Palestine blog link is at bottom of list on Planet page

Take a look at some of these older posts with instructions and screen shots. This is the
type of structure and look our How To Do things should try to imitate. Clear, Simple, Visual

http://palexo.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-03-18T18%3A38%3A00%2B02%3A00&max-results=7

Hope it helps.

Best!

John Tierney