[SoaS] SoaS on eeePC900 Problem#1 solved Question about file...

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 18:52:19 EDT 2010

Sweet!

Thanks, Dave.  That is so much easier!  I'll be back soon with another problem.  Actually, here is a small question right now:

I have having difficulty getting a persistent USB created.  I'll keep trying the Live USB utility on the eeePC.  Can I use a download directly onto a USB done on the Mac rather than taxing "Sweet Pea's" small memory?

(I named her that because of her mauve colored top ;-).

Caryl