[SoaS] Weekly status report - Mon 19/04/10

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 10:38:50 EDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 8:53 AM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi All,

Also please note we are now in count down to release so over the next
> ten days I'll be finalising the set of the Activities to be included
> with the final release.
>
> Over the coming week I hope to be able to test/verify/resolve the
> following issues I have on my list:
> - Presence service
> - Read crash (If some one can provide an offending document of
> document type that would be helpful).
> - Follow up on the Write issue
> - Fix the lack of plymouth theme on boot.
>
> Is anyone else aware of any other issues that need to be addressed?

If we are talking about SoaS, I propose that we include the 2 utility
scripts,

  modified_livecd-iso-to-disk
  SugarClone

(http://people.sugarlabs.org/fgrose/)

in the root folder of the image (alongside the directories . .. EFI
isolinux LiveOS ).

They give SoaS the ability to propagate a customized image of itself.

They have received some testing and approval, and I will have
updated versions to finalize soon.

     --Fred