[SoaS] Weekly status report - Mon 19/04/10

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Mon Apr 19 09:42:02 EDT 2010

Peter I just did the rpm install:

rpm -Uvh
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/sugar-record/66/2.fc13/noarch/sugar-record-66-2.fc13.noarch.rpm'

and Record will not start.

It flashed for quite a while then pop up said it would not start

so I did a rm -r /usr/share/sugar/Record.activity
 ( a lot of y required to remove all files and directory)

then went to ASLO with browse and downloaded record 66.xo
and it works?

On reboot it works from f3 ring fine with stored pictures I took,

 > EeePC900 ( mandriva) booted to script created
soas-i386-20100418.17.iso 2GB USB:
./livecd-iso-to-disk  --format --reset-mbr --overlay-size-mb 1200
/home/xxx/Desktop/soas-i386-20100418.17.iso /dev/sdg

What is different?

I will repeat this whole procedure if needed... but it was a just
created liveUSB.

Tom Gilliard