[SoaS] [SugarClone] -was Re: You scream, I scream, ...

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 23:35:46 EDT 2010

 http://people.sugarlabs.org/fgrose/
>>  modified_livecd-iso-to-disk
>>  SugarClone
>>
>> Transcript of Duplication to 2nd 2GB SD follows:
>>
>> [root at localhost live]# /mnt/live/SugarClone

Or maybe not..  If you first copied the files and then booted the USB
device.

Sorry for the confusion...

I'll have an updated SugarClone soon that reads the Sugar Learner's name for
inclusion in the build information in 'My Settings' 'About my computer'.

Thanks for testing!
                          --Fred