[SoaS] New Questiona RE: SoaS on What Machines?

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 03:27:55 EDT 2010

Hi Again,
I think I should have included these questions in my original email:
1) Have you run SoaS? And which version was it?
  a) from a usb stick without a boot helper cd?
  b) from a usb stick with a boot helper cd?
2) Have you run it from a Live CD?
3) Have you run it in a Virtual Box?
In each case where the answer is "yes", what were the results?
For example, my answers to the questions would be:
1) a) yes, v.2, on a MSI L1300 N450.  Booted right away. Some programs worked
1) b) Yes, v.2 on a MacBook. Slow boot, but worked. Some programs worked.
2) No success yet with the live cd on Macbook either v.1 or v.2
3) Virtual box worked well on MacBook with an early version of Strawberry
This sort of info could be useful to others as well if anyone can contribute it would be greatly appreciated.
Caryl