[SoaS] [SugarClone] -was Re: You scream, I scream, ...

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 15:54:35 EDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 3:38 PM, Thomas C Gilliard <
satellit at bendbroadband.com> wrote:

>  Tested with these results:
> ( booted soas ...405 USB with new SugarClone and
> modified_livecd-iso-to-disk scripts in /mnt/live/ )
>
> root terminal:
> /mnt/live/SugarClone
>
> I get :
>
>  One USB/SD storage device was detected
>      usb..USB2.0..cardreader SD)../dev/sdd../media/Fedora.. 2-GB EXIT
>
>      That is where we'll load the SugarClone
>      /dev/sdd
>
>  [root at localhost live]#
>
> No further action occurs......?

Sorry... Forgot to remove a debugging 'exit' command.  There's a new
version at http://people.sugarlabs.org/fgrose/SugarClone that should run.

Your SD card reader may be connected on the computer's usb bus, so the
SD card line may be prefixed with 'usb' instead of the 'mmc' bus that the
XO-1 uses.

If you have a second device connected, the menu will pause for your
selection of a device.  That may help you examine what it finds.

         --Fred