[SoaS] You scream, I scream, we all scream for Mirabelle ice cream in a SugarClone

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 14:53:57 EDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 2:31 PM, Frederick Grose <fgrose at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Thomas C Gilliard <
> satellit at bendbroadband.com> wrote:

>>  1-)
>> command: /mnt/live/SugarClone
>>
>> It found my 4GB SD  in drive /dev/sdd1
>> from the booted USB /dev/sdc1
>>  worked and found cardreader SD as only device
>> but had error message about permissions for ssd files (2)
>> It went on to do successful install to SD.
>>

> More testing with SD devices is needed.

I've uploaded a new version of SugarClone for testing the detection and
selection
of SD (MMC) devices.  The menu of available devices shows the following
information:

    n.  bus..vendor..model..device..mount..label..size-GB

For example,

    1.  usb..SanDisk..Cruzer../dev/sdb../media/SANDISK..16-GB
    2.  mmc....../dev/mmcblk0../media/SD_CARD..SD_CARD..8-GB

when read on my XO-1.