[SoaS] Weekly status report - Mon 12/04/10

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 08:29:33 EDT 2010

Hi All,

Sorry for my lack of response over the last week. I've been on
holidays and tried to stay offline as much as possible.

I think I've now caught up on most of the backlog of emails and other bits.

New points from the last week or so:
- New Record release 66. It should be appearing in nightly before
long. For those that want to test _NOW_ you can do a
' rpm -Uvh http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/sugar-record/66/1.fc13/noarch/sugar-record-66-1.fc13.noarch.rpm'
Please report success/failures

- All the final releases of sugar 0.88 should now be in the nightly
build so please test

- Problems with latest nightly builds. I'm downloading the current one
as I write this and will be testing it this evening. More detailed
reports welcome.

Can others please update by replying to this mail with any updates
either good or bad they have for me please.

Regards,