[SoaS] soas-i386-20100410.19.iso Report -(will not start)

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 10:43:21 EDT 2010

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 1:45 PM, Thomas C Gilliard
<satellit at bendbroadband.com> wrote:
> I tested
> http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/soas/soas-i386-20100410.19.iso
> on Vmworkstation 6.5.3 with EeePC1000HE running Ubuntu 9.04
>
> It gets to the graphic "wheel" on booting and then restarts endlessly.
> The previous Nightly composes have started correctly on this setup....
> I also tried setting quiet off and vesa on boot menu, same result.
>
> Is this working for anyone else?

Tom, I've been away the last week or so and haven't tested a recent
build. But with my recent travels it also means that its not me that's
broken it :-) so I suspect its something upstream. The builds of the
last day or so will likely have been the first since the repositories
have opened back up post beta so its likely something there has
stopped working with the deluge of new package updates. We'll get it
sorted in the next couple of days and we'll also have the latest 0.88
release of sugar. Also there's a new  Record activity that has fixed
some breakage too.

Thanks for the report.