[SoaS] [SoaS via CMD] Duplicating SoaS with customization -was: Call for Testing: Duplicating SoaS via CMD (It works very well)

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Tue Apr 6 19:35:32 EDT 2010

I finally figured this out just as you replied and it worked

I used gedit to edit script :transferSugarImage
Changed to: TARGETDEV=/dev/sde1
saved it

I now have a soas 405 spin with IRC deleted and  IRC-5.xo downloaded via
browse from ASLO so it works now.
Plus gedit and liveusb-creator installed in duplicated stick :)

Thanks for this great improvement!

Suggestions (improvements)

1-)Add these 3 scripts to the soas spin

2-)change boot menu label to reflect this is a modified spin (no longer
soas?)

Tom Gilliard
satellit