[SoaS] Sugar 0.88.0 stable release in Fedora 13 and testing of daily images.

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 05:38:03 EDT 2010

Thomas,

You don't say what's wrong with the version. The way I see it is that
the packaged version of IRC is a slightly later version of the same
application. If its just that it doesn't start we need to debug why
that is. Can you add to the bug the debug output when the shipped
version starts up and add it to the bug report.

Peter