[SoaS] Where should we put our mixture of bugs, feature requests and misunderstandings as we develop curriculum

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Wed Sep 30 20:27:46 EDT 2009

As I work with educators to create and write up curriculum we will discover
problems.  They will be a mixture of Sugar, Activities, SoaS and confusion.
There are a bunch of ways we could deal with it.

1. Everything goes into Launchpad soas answers and we sort it out from
there.
2. Everything is first posted to IAEP, discussed and sorted out and then put
into Dev, Launchpad soas or into a wiki page somewhere or just lost in the
mailing list archives
3. Everyone tells me everything and I try to decide where to put it which
has obvious problems
4. Everything is put into Trac

For example todays issues

   - Record is not recording audio - probably hardware SoaS issue.
   - Colors journal entries are not showing up as an image so I can't import
   it into another program like Cartoon Builder.
   - Cartoon builder is cool, I want to make my own characters but it seems
   really hard in Sugar to draw a bit, save, draw a bit more, save under a new
   name, how can I do that more easily.
   - I'd like to save a figure out of FlipSticks and put him into cartoon
   builder. Is there a way to save a flipstick image?

How do we capture and track the issues, especially since we know we don't
have the resources to solve them all immediately.

Thanks,
Caroline

--
Caroline Meeks