[SoaS] generate list of Spins of Sugar

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Wed Sep 30 15:19:35 EDT 2009

Well, if it's in someone's interest, they'll do it. If it turns out to
be against someone else's interest, they'll revert/edit it.

I'm interested in seeing what will happen if I do this, so...
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/index.php?title=Talk%3ASugar_on_a_Stick&diff=38610&oldid=38589
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick#See_also
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Category:Liveusb

Sean, *please* feel free to yell at me and push back/revert if you think
any of this is premature - I tried to be careful to keep the "this is a
draft, we haven't decided, the discussion is on this mailing list"
wording, but if there's anything you'd like changed about the content on
these pages for Great Justice And Marketing, please please please please
edit (or tell me to do so).

I don't want to jump the gun and publicly declare a decision when a
consensus hasn't yet been reached - but neither do I want to get stuck
talking about hypotheticals, so this is my attempt at balancing the two.

--Mel