[SoaS] Contents of SoaS Digest, Vol 1, Issue 8

Tabitha Roder tabitha at hrdnz.com
Tue Sep 29 14:39:29 EDT 2009

> Message: 9
> Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 08:56:06 -0700
> From: Caryl Bigenho <cbigenho at hotmail.com>
>
> Sugar4CD/PC/F11 (Sugar, version 4, made for liveCD, runs on PCs, Fedora11 based).
>
> Caryl

This makes sense to me (educator not developer) and for educators
reporting bugs or asking for help it would be good to see this in the
control panel / my settings written in the same way.
Sugar4CD/PC/F11-0.84.2
Note - we can educate teachers - take a consistent and easy to follow
approach so it is simply interpreting a pattern. We back it up by
making the patterns key available on sugarlabs wiki.