[SoaS] [IAEP] [Sugar-devel][DP] Announcing the creation of a SoaS Decision Panel [organization process started]

Bill Bogstad bogstad at pobox.com
Mon Sep 28 19:00:37 EDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 2:05 PM, Sean McGrath <sean at manybits.net> wrote:
> Bill Bogstad wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> We will conduct any  public discussions in the
>> soas at lists.sugarlabs.org mailing list with a subject line tagged with
>> [DP].
>
> [...]
>
> Suggestion: As a favor to the mailing list archive searcher of the future,
> consider a tag [in addition to,instead of] "DP". The DP
> process may be repeated for different issues in the future.

I'm really hoping that by the time the early history of Sugar
governance is worth investigating that we'll have proper
mailing list archive search software that lets you search on both
Subject and a time range simultaneously.  (i.e. The
whole world is using the journal metaphor for information access.)
Don't even consider suggesting that this
DP will overlap in time with some other DP.  I'm not sure that's a
concept that I can handle right now.  I'm sticking with what I've got.

Bill Bogstad