[SoaS] [Marketing] Generating a list of SoaS spins

Rubén Rodríguez Pérez ruben at gnu.org
Mon Sep 28 17:54:14 EDT 2009

>     * Trisquel-Edu (Live USB)
>     * Trisquel-Sugar (Announced today)

I will further explain the differences:

We are including the Sugar packages in both our 2.2 LTS version (where
you can find the Trisquel Edu edition), and in our new 3.0 STS version.
All our live Sugar images will be based on the STS one, as it will
provide better hardware support.

Trisquel Edu, which is a GNOME based educational system, can run Sugar
as an alternate environment, or serve it via LTSP. The Edu edition (like
the Pro one) is only available in the 2.2 LTS version of the distro. It
will be the recommended version for large Sugar-on-Trisquel deployments.