[SoaS] [IAEP] [Sugar-devel] A Virtual Box solution that works with Sticks

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Mon Sep 28 17:41:28 EDT 2009

I took Sugar Devel and IAEP off the CC list as we have gotten quite technial
an SoaS specific.
As Bill and I discussed in person today.

We can live without Video, that is a nice to have.

But we must have portability. The student must be able to carry their stick
around to different computers, home to school.

--
Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove

617-500-3488 - Office