[SoaS] [Marketing] Generating a list of SoaS spins

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 17:34:24 EDT 2009

Well, that's very different from what was proposed & discussed :-(
even if it happens to fit my original conception of the list.

Mel argued convincingly that liveUSB issues common to all such
projects such as stick loading, persistence, reliability, backup, and
so on - but of limited interest to some upstream developers - can
better be discussed on a common list.

Sean