[SoaS] [DB] FYI: I contacted SLOB about DB's charter

Bill Bogstad bogstad at pobox.com
Mon Sep 28 11:09:32 EDT 2009

Just to make things official, I contacted the SLOB to request formal
verification of our charter as well as any additional
guidance that might not be in the IRC log or minutes.   I got a
response back from Walter saying that Chris should do that soon.
I didn't mention that we had already gotten started.

I'm also cc'ing this note to soas at lists.sugarlabs.org as I think we
have a reasonable consensus for that list meeting our communications
requirements.  So as to minimize impact to other uses of that list, I
suggest using a token in the subject line to indicate something
specifically connected to this board.  I'm using [DB] as a short,
unlikely to be accidentally used token.

[Just to be clear, even though I proposed it, I don't see using soas
as the perfect solution either.   Just one which we can apparently all
accept.  i.e. The best resource at hand.]

Bill Bogstad

Forwarded conversation