[SoaS] [IAEP] A proposal from Trisquel (Was Re: [DP] Announcing the creation of a SoaS Decision Panel)

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Tue Oct 27 15:22:46 EDT 2009

Yes actually, sorry for the lack of detail, was doing it  from memory.
I'll transcribe my result:

Boot device: /sd/disk:\boot\olpc.fth Arguments:
Boot device: /sd/disk:\boot\vmlinuz Arguments: ro boot=casper rootdelay=1
fbcon=font:SUN12x22

(and that's all folks...)

I tried adding the lines suggested to my olpc.fth

Cheers

--
Sebastian Silva
Colectivo FuenteLibre