[SoaS] [DP] updating the draft decision panel report

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 13:05:04 EDT 2009

We are close to consensus consensus on the first two points.   Help with
wording a final report would be appreciated.  I wish I could extrapolate
Bill B's position from some of his earlier comments, but I cannot :)

We don't have consensus on the specific wording of the 3rd question, but do
on the underlying principle of 'not being confusing' -- there are two
suggestions that a more specific name than "Sugar on a Stick" be used, as
that name is a normal English phrase and could naturally refer to a whole
class of distributions.

Since there's already a mailing list and some history behind "Sugar on a
Stick", are there any others on this list that would like to see a more
specific name?  Does anyone expect this list to refer to all distributions
of Sugar on removable devices, or is there broad agreement that this is for
a specific team, concept, and product?

Finally, are there any other questions that have been raised that people
feel we should address?

SJ