[SoaS] [DP] updating the draft decision panel report

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 20:40:40 EDT 2009

We are close to consensus on two of our three questions.  I updated draft
slightly.  I think we can reach some conclusions next week.
   http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Decision_panels/SOAS/Report

Ben, Bill, DSD and Faisal -- can you please weigh in and share your
thoughts?

I would like to see a bit more detail from luke, caryl and sebastian about
their opinions on the first question: what does being a distributor mean to
you, what in particular makes you thing SL should or should not be an
upstream distributor?

Please discuss either in this thread or on the wiki.

SJ