[SoaS] [Marketing] Tutorial

Carlo Falciola cfalciola at yahoo.it
Thu Oct 22 13:03:20 EDT 2009

>liveUSB creator executable is buggy
to my very limited experience it usually works.
I made few sticks this way (less then 10), and never found very big problems, apart from the fact that the sticks must be empty and that sometimne the very first boot of the sticks fails & hangs, second time works ok.... maybe depends from the quitting of the exe...

ciao
carlo (f)