[SoaS] Tutorial

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Thu Oct 22 12:26:24 EDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 12:19:17PM +0000, Carlo Falciola wrote:
> http://www.pendrivelinux.com/install-sugar-on-a-stick-to-a-flash-drive/
>  It' an alternative tutorial for SOAS stick creation..
> Have you already  seen this?

Wow, does that actually work?  How did we get "Sugar on a Stick
(Strawberry)" into the Fedora liveusb-creator-x.x.zip?

If anyone feels like it, we should just delete all of
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Linux and replace it
with that page.  We can put the rest on a separate page...

Forget that, I'll just do it now.  that wiki page makes me cringe:

---
Do NOT use installation instructions in other sections of this page
for this version of SoaS.
---

Seriously...

> ciao