[SoaS] Boot menu - should be human friendly

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Mon Oct 19 09:56:45 EDT 2009

Sorry, in my mind I just put this, and the pretty up of the boot when you
are booting from CD, as something Tim wanted to volunteer to do for
Blueberry since I knew that there is no point respinning Strawberry.
 Respinning the official Strawberry seemed so impossible that the concept
never occurred to me.  That wasn't what was in the text, sorry.
Tim, were you volunteering to do this or were you requesting that the SoaS
dev team do it?