[SoaS] bad soas file name

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Oct 12 04:04:11 EDT 2009

El Mon, 12-10-2009 a las 08:19 +0200, Sean DALY escribió:
> ideally, we could take the VLC approach, proposing a link which hits
> the mirror script, since editors and bloggers just copy/paste the
> first link they find.

With the Mirrorbrain setup just put in place by David, requests to
download.sugarlabs.org will be bounced to the best available mirror
automatically.

> by the way did the filename change impact the mirrors? Perhaps Marten
> can tell us?

The mirrors generally sync any change we do to the master site every
hour. If they don't, Mirrorbrain's monitoring will find out and exclude
them from the list of available mirrors.