[SoaS] bad soas file name

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 16:42:21 EDT 2009

Yes, somebody renamed the file and updated the wiki pages :-( or maybe
that's automatic??

This means lots of people clicking on a formerly good link and not
getting the download.

I have no idea how to fix this (redirect?), but it's a really, really
bad idea to change a filename for a stable version up since June 24th.

Could this have something to do with Bernie's server migration?

thanks,
Sean