[SoaS] Inclusion of Foodforce in the Sugar Honey Packages as part of Soas

Deepank Gupta deepankgupta at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 23:08:26 EDT 2009

Hi,

> I've seen the FoodForce2 posts some time ago... great work! :)
Well, I can't speak for the Sugar process (to get it included in Honey), but
for SoaS: We can include whatever is reasonably requested - though being on
activities.sugarlabs.org is a requirement. I think it would be awesome to
have FoodForce2 on it...

Thanks Sebastian.

> First try was a noisy beeping sound
when starting up, and had to kill
it to keep from making noise at the
ClassActs book sprint, iirc.

Can you repro the error and send me some logs/screenshot.

> Downloading has not been consistently
working since, for me (hangs during downloading),
so maybe some more testing, and tracking of bugs,
to release it further on the world?

We are constantly working on bug fixes and issues for the new release. We
have had over 70 issues filed for the beta release of which 33 are still
being fixed. The newer release will be good in terms of code quality and
should have lesser bugs.

Thanks,
Deepank