[SoaS] [DP] 33% Draft report participation rate?

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Wed Oct 7 23:09:39 EDT 2009

I drafted a Decision Panel report[1] and took the liberty of putting
these people down as having opinions on the questions:

Bill Bogstand
Sean Daly
Martin Dengler
Abhishek Indoria

...here:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Decision_panels/SOAS#Votes_.2F_Recorded_opinions

...and, as you can see, every vote I added has a link to the email in
which I think the person expounded their position on pretty much
exactly the question at hand.

Two people (Tabitha, Caryl) has put their names down themselves.

Some people have taken quite interesting positions on other mailing
lists (Daniel Drake[2], Sebastian Dziallas[3], Samuel Klein[4],
Benjamin Schwartz[5]) but I can't fit those positions into any of the
three questions.

Luke Faraone sent one email, and Faisal Khan hasn't sent any emails at
all.

Perhaps everyone who hasn't can chime in to get down to the nitty
gritty of answering the questions so that we can have something to
polish up or - shock horror - perhaps even vote on if there's
substantial disagreement more than a day or so before our SLOB-imposed
deadline?

Martin

1. http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Decision_panels/SOAS#Report

2. http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/iaep/2009-September/008751.html