[SoaS] DP summary of discussion time?

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Tue Oct 6 05:13:10 EDT 2009

On Sun, Oct 04, 2009 at 10:47:17AM +1300, Tabitha Roder wrote:
> Do you think we could make a summary of the discussion about
> "Investigate the situation of how SoaS should be treated by Sugar
> Labs, and related questions" and put it on
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Decision_panels/SOAS ?
>
> It might be useful in seeing whether our discussions are getting any
> closer to clarifying any of the issues and our position on them.  That
> might make future discussion more targeted.

I wanted to explicitly say thanks for encouraging this.  I've made a
start here:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Decision_panels/SOAS#Executive_Summary ,
but it's very sparse because I'd rather the main proponents of the
"consensus" answers do so.  Right now I'm down as the exact opposite
of each "consensus" answer :).

> Tabitha

Martin