[SoaS] [DP] On decision panel procedures

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Tue Oct 6 05:02:38 EDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 06, 2009 at 03:35:22AM -0400, Samuel Klein wrote:
> Thanks, Martin.  I'll reply to the other offlist thread where Bill
> and others began answering questions last week with a few thoughts.

Did you mean "offlist" or "different thread"?  I hate to be meta but
can't we keep things sent to soas@?

> For specific back-and-forth about the three questions, and comparing
> individual proposed statements to date, we may want to list the
> various opinions on a given question together on one wiki page.
> Then we can allow people to add specific comments and straw polls
> next to each, and use that to build a consensus document.

I was hoping that we had gotten past that stage - I tend to think
email's better for the back-and-forth you describe, but perhaps since
we've tried that already, we can go with your approach.  I'm worried
the wiki will get messy, though.

> SJ

Martin