[SoaS] [DP]:Thoughts on the questions

Abhishek Indoria hackerboymayabhi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 02:55:43 EDT 2009

Hi all,
Sorry I've been busy because of my exams, and...I am still busy
because of my exams:)

Here is what I think of the three questions,

 Question 1

Question 1: "Should Sugar Labs be a GNU/Linux distributor, rather than
just an upstream producing Sugar releases?"

YES, I think so.

Question 2

Question 2: "Should SL be neutral about distributions containing
Sugar, and refuse to endorse one over another?"

Answer: No. Sugar On a Stick, the Fedora-derived distribution, will be
the endorsed distribution.

I agree with the Answer ^.

Question 3

Question 3: "Should 'Sugar on a Stick' be a phrase that SL asks its
community to avoid using unless they refer to the SoaS-Fedora
distribution?"

Answer: Yes. I think so, because SoaS usually(mostly, I think) refers
to SoaS-Fedora Distribution:) and Like Luke said, We can't call an
another distribution SoaS!

-Abhishek

--
Abhishek Indoria