[SoaS] Where should we put our mixture of bugs, feature requests and misunderstandings as we develop curriculum

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Fri Oct 2 20:53:07 EDT 2009

> Also, as a developer I would need to see a list of the features and
> bugs most requested by deployments, and which deployments need them.
> It will be also useful when asking for help and recruiting more
> volunteers.

Yes, exactly.  We need a way for individuals to contribute individually to
this.  We need a system that is tolerant of bad reports, supports
peer-to-peer problem solving, and creates a pattern of data and feedback
that can be fed back upstream.

I'm just not sure how to create this yet, if you have ideas on
implementation please let me know.  I am leaning towards Launchpad and I
also will talk to Adam Holt about his experiences and how we can work with
the support gang.

--
Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove