[SoaS] [IAEP] Announcing the creation of a SoaS Decision Panel

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Fri Oct 2 18:10:30 EDT 2009

Peter Robinson wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 3:01 PM, Sean DALY<sdaly.be at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> "Sugar on a Stick" is not trademarked; my position is that it should
>> be, and the sooner the better.
>
> Is it actually possible to trademark it now its actively being used by
> third parties?

That's possibly another good question... +1 to Martin's questions, btw.

I've brought up the trademark thing a few months ago, but it looks like
it's getting more concrete now. Anyway, I guess it depends again SL's
position towards SoaS / my work / all-this-stuff-that-we're-discussing.

Actually, this is also why I think that the general Sugar on a Stick
discussion needs to go hand in hand with a trademark one.

--Sebastian