[SoaS] [IAEP][DP] Announcing the creation of a SoaS Decision Panel

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Thu Oct 1 04:39:43 EDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 01, 2009 at 08:44:36AM +0200, Sean DALY wrote:
> I agree we need to come up with some way to do it, which is why it's a
> plank in my SLOBs platform.

Ok.  I wonder if this hints at a position people could agree on: SL is
not now a full-service GNU/Linux distributor but 1) many contributors
volunteer to help with individual tasks thereof; and 2) an official
plan is in the works.

Perhaps we can expand some on the potentials of a "support ecosystem"
and point to where (which mailing list, wiki pages, interested
agitators) interested contributors could get involved.

> Sean

Martin