[SoaS] [Marketing] SoaS Blueberry Marketing Collateral

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Tue Nov 24 10:42:06 EST 2009

Mel Chua wrote:
>> If you have editable versions of these, we can work together on
>> getting them ready
>
> Hey Sebastian, didn't you do these in Inkscape?

Sure, I did. I upped the .svg files now and added a few suggestions from
Walter to the notes doc. Still some work to do, but for now I'm out for
building a new snapshot... :)

http://people.sugarlabs.org/sdz/soas-v2-banner.{pdf,svg}
http://people.sugarlabs.org/sdz/soas-v2-instructions.{pdf,svg}
http://people.sugarlabs.org/sdz/soas-v2-notes.{pdf,svg}

> In case it helps - we made the content for the Fedora 12 one-page
> release notes this way before layout (in Inkscape) for PDF, then kept
> the wiki page as the online version,
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_one_page_release_notes. It
> worked extremely well. If we've got an SVG and others want to try
> this, I'd be willing to take a few minutes and make it into a wiki
> page so we can do the same here.

Yes, I was thinking of turning those into wiki pages, too - or maybe
even linking them from the static page...

BTW, what's the status on that? Can we get this SoaS on the SL.org front
page? I'm just continuing to ask because Dec 8 is coming up so quickly
and I will be really busy for a week or two starting with mid next week.

--Sebastian