[SoaS] journal activity

Douglas McClendon dmc.sugar at filteredperception.org
Thu Nov 19 14:43:31 EST 2009

roberto wrote:
> hello,
> i'd like to know if it is possible to make a persistent installation
> of soas, since it seems that each time i reboot into soas some
> activities are not logged and it seems as if i start them anew;
>
> i am a linux user so i could also manage things from the terminal, if needed
>
> thank you in advance

Roberto,

While Walter's response to your question may have been a good one for
your purposes, the real answer is-

If you try the latest beta, my zyx-liveinstaller does what you asked
about.  I.e. a traditional OS style installation.

Just open the terminal activity, type zyx-liveinstaller and return, and
then read the instructions.

There is more information about the soas05.iso and zyx-liveinstaller on
this page-

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Beta

Let me know if you have any questions or problems,

Cheers,

-dmc